This video ( and the music, of course ) are absolutely breathtaking. It keeps you transfixed. I love it(:
Which do you prefer?
To be completely honest, I prefer soccer over baseball. But I am not you, so I dont know what you think. And I WANT to know. I am a curious person. I want to know these things.
The Reason I as this of you is because my “friend” Jared, is persistant on telling me he believes baseball is better, when I absolutely disagree.
My favorite singer is from there
Who am I?
Madison’s the name ^.^ (Dont ware it out)
I have many different attributes; some good, others bad. For instance, some of my physical characteristics tend to be, how do you put it? not so appealing to others. I have also been told I am highly annoying, which I took as a compliment, considering the person who told me is someone I despise.
But, to put all of me in a summary for you, I shall tell you the main deets, as I like to call them, about my ups and downs; obsessions and things I don’t really care for:
First, the basics:
- I am 13, going on 24.
- I have blonde hair
- Blue eyes
- I am quite mature for my age
- I am 5’6” tall (really 5’5” and 3/4. But who wants to say all that when you can just round up?)
- I go to Gay, excuse me, Gray, Middle School.
- I’m funny
- I consider myself to be quite smart. Not intelligent, just smart.
- People tell me I’m pretty? I don’t know, could you decide for me?
- I realize things others don’t. You will probably notice this as I continue making blogs. IF I continue making blogs.
- I sing. Want to listen some time?
- I have been told I am a magnificent writer.
- I am quite good at the trumpet
- I have amazing friends and a terrific family who help and support me as I go on in this crazy world
- I’m an optimistic pesimist
- I’m cofusing
- I have too many annoying habits
- I rely on others too much
- When I write, I write too much, as you can see now.
- I don’t rely on my own instincts.
- I can be naive
- I act too old for my age
- I notice more of the bad things in myself then good.
- Some people say my writing can be… depressing
- I don’t believe in myself
Where you can learn more: I do have a Myspace, Facebook, and Formspring.me and these are the links: